29.chateau musar, gaston hocharRed€41.25A complex fruit driven red that goes naturally with spicy and flavoursomemeat dishes.
30. bend in the river, rieslingWhite€19.75This is a refreshing dry wine with peach and lime aromas and lingering finish. Enjoy it well-chilled either on its own or with dishes such as curry with prawns or chicken satay.
32. wakefield rieslingWhite€20.75This Riesling from our founding range of wines has focused flavours of fresh lime and lemon with a hint of citrus blossom. The palette is crisp and refreshing with a lively, balanced acidity.
33. bottle tree semillon/chardonnay 2008White€19.95A delicate blend of herbaceous Semillion and exotic tropical Chardonnay fruit characters with overtones of flowers. Great with pasta, fish and white meats.
34. wyndham estate, bin 777 semillon sauvignon blancWhite€26.25Lemon grass and tropical fruits combining well in this crisp white. Ideal with seafood and white meats.
35. wyndham estate, bin 555, shirazRed€26.25Up to 15 months saturation in hogshead has added an oak complexity to this rich plum and pepper full bodied parcel with a full lasting finish.
36. brown brothers tarrangoRed€26.00Pale cherry red wine of redcurrant cherry and raspberry flavours with an aperitif quality that makes it ideal with lighter meat dishes.
37. Keenan’s Bridge Unoaked ChardonnayWhite€22.95This Chardonnay has a lovely pale gold colour. It delivers aromas of melon and peachon the nose. Ideal as an aperitif, the wine combines superbly with chicken and seafood.
38. wolf bass chardonnay, yellow labelWhite€23.85Summery tones of melon and peach drift to the nose and treat the palate to a fruity journey with this light wine.
39. wolf blass, shiraz cabernet, red labelRed€24.35A vivid red delivering plum and spice hints throughout. Lingering soft tannins add structure without dominating.
40. tyrrell’s wines shirazRed€26.95Deep red with purple hues with a nose displaying plum, chocolate and vanilla essence. White pepper and Shiraz fruit in the palate make for the good length.
41. don david, michel malbec reserveRed€26.95Plum jam and raisins combined with pipe tobacco, vanilla and toast notes dominate the nose. Fruity attack full of sweet tannins and a soft presence of cassis. Dry fruits such as almonds and nuts appear at the end giving a very pleasant finish.
42. dante robino malbecRed€21.95Rich and robust, this wine has an inviting bouquets of lilac and cherry blossom. A hint of tobacco complements the earthy blueberry and chocolate flavours.
43. dante robino chardonnayWhite€21.95Color is bright with a green tint. Delicate aromas and flavours of pear and apples. Palate is soft, fresh, amp; harmonious.
44. santa alicia, pinot noir, reservaRed€26.95A fragrant, French oak-aged Pinot from one of Chile’s most exciting new regions, Bio Bio. Lovely finesse and balance. Striking cherry colour with an ample, generous nose of crushed raspberry, violet and beetroot. The satiny, mercurial palate is deliciously sweet-fruited with supple tannins, clean acidity and perky notes of blackberry, cola and cranberry.
45. santa alicia gran reserva chardonnay 2009White€26.95On the nose, intense and complex, with a touch of tropical notes like papaya or mango, and hints of cloves, butterscotch and dry herbs. The wine is dense and minerally, with soft, ripe tropical fruit notes, delicate spice and a creamy aftertaste.
46. miguel torres santa digna cabernet sauvignonRed€21.95Complex aromas of chocolate and cedarwood lead into a smooth, rich palate of blackcurrants. Supple tannins and a long finish.
47. miguel torres santa digna sauvignon blanc reservaWhite€21.95A fresh, floral wine with fruity body and a silky palate of great elegance. It shows intriguing notes of exotic fruit (passion fruit, grapefruit).
48. korta, reserve, carmenereRed€30.95This wine is a deep red colour and its bouquet reveals the 12 months of patient ageing in oak barrels combined with the character of the variety. Mature fruit and candy combined with gentle tannins and vanilla accompany and extend the finish.
49. j.bouchon merlotRed€25.95Intense ruby colour. Ripe red fruits, strawberries, chocolate & raspberries. Soft tannins, long finish.
50. rosario estate merlotRed€18.75An aroma of plums & blackberries follows through tothe palate with remarkable smoothness.
51. ménage à troisRed€21.95Three saucy grapes make up the blend. Zinfandel adds a juicy character, Merlot mellows and Cabernet adds backbone. Forward, spicy and soft, this delicious dalliance makes the perfect trio.
52. ménage à troisWhite€21.95Three different grapes add up beautifully in our Ménage à Trois White. Chardonnay lends its firm, rich character, while Muscat shows up wild and exotic, and Chenin Blanc plays a soft supporting role. Together they produce one show-stopping wine.
53. sutter home, chardonnayWhite€21.55An outstanding medium bodied wine matured in French oak barrels to enhance the cream taste & textures.
54. sutter home, pinot grigioWhite€20.95Sweet aromas of pears, melon and tropical fruits are accented with pleasant floral notes. The wine is light to medium bodied on the paletteand round in texture. The wine has flavours of white peach with a touch of sweet citrus. A versatile pairing to Mediterranean and casual salads, seafood and cheeses.
55. sutter home, white zinfandelRose€21.55Strawberries & ice cream come to mind in this orange pinkish rose with a fruity taste.